the party don’t start ‘til Chilton walks in
we will go home // the reincarnation series
- tristian & galahad / hannibal & will
I think this is my favorite gif set ever. I’m emotional every time I see it.
Sky burial is a ritual that has great religious meaning. Tibetans are encouraged to witness this ritual, to confront death openly and to feel the impermanence of life. They believe that the corpse is nothing more than an empty vessel. The spirit, or the soul, of the deceased has exited the body to be reincarnated into another circle of life. The corpse is offered to the vultures.
It is believed that the vultures are Dakinis. Dakinis are the Tibetan equivalent of angels. In Tibetan, Dakini means “sky dancer”. Dakinis will take the soul into the heavens, which is understood to be a windy place where souls await reincarnation into their next lives.
THAT IS FUCKING RAD
making this an option at my funeral home
i found presidential fan fiction I’m really distressed
As I have just reached 10,000 followers, I think a BIG giveaway is due! As those of you who have been around since my 2500 giveaway will know, I like giving away DVD’s.
- This is a giveaway for followers, so you must be following.
- Reblog to enter, likes will not count.
- It will close when the Season 2 DVD is released in the US
- I will make this date very clear to everyone
- Please if you have any questions message me, all new info will go in “10kgiveaway” tag on my blog.
Time for the business end
- 1x DVD of Hannibal Season Two (will make sure it’s your region)
- 1x Hannibal related goodie bag (not organs, promise)
- 1x Framed Print from boardingtheark x
More prizes will be added when note goals are hit cos it’s fun.
GIVEAWAY ENDS 22ND OF SEPTEMBER!
1,000 NOTES, NEW PRIZES ADDED
- 4 adorable stickers from boardingtheark
- 1 A3 Hannibal Season 1 Poster
- 1 Tie Hannibal Lecter would be proud of
- 1 Sticker/postcard Redbubble bundle from me and my fave artists!
2,000 notes, NEW PRIZES WAHOOOOOO
- One free commission thing from moi.
- 1 deck of my Hannibal Playing cards
3,000 NOTES! THE FINAL PRIZE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
- One Dinner with Lecter firebox set! (for those under the legal drinking age in your country I will have to remove the chianti.)
what I look for in a man
- cute face & great hair
- puppy dog eyes
- dresses impeccably well
- nice house and car
- super rich, intelligent psychiatrist
- incompetently runs prison for the criminally insane
- looks hot covered in blood and in black t-shirts
- wallet containing $400 and various credit cards
- pimp cane
don’t let Frederick fool you, Hanni
I literally overcame self esteem issues by making ironically over-arrogant claims because even if you’re joking about something a lot you start to believe it and that can totally work in a good way if you let it
Fake it to fucking make it.
Never underestimate this strategy. It’ll get you through a lot of shit in life.